If you can’t imagine yourself with a perfect manicure and pedicure – it’s time to learn how to take care of your nails properly. You can choose a professional nail salon, however if there are any problems with making an appointment, you should know what to do. Taking care of your nails at home is a piece of cake. Nevertheless there are some steps that you should follow to get the best possible effect. Read an article and find out what tools you need and what to avoid.
3 tips that will help you get a perfect manicure
There are different ways of taking care of nails at home. However, 3 ones are the best to treat your nails even every day.
- The most well-known home method of nail care is soaking them in heated olive oil or rubbing it into a plate. This is a valuable feature that you can use in many ways: from cooking to strengthening nails to improving the condition of hair and skin. You can use oil in two ways: rub it into a plate or heat it up and soak your nails in it. In both cases, the effect will be similar: the oil will act as a nourishing cocktail, which will moisturize and make the plate more elastic, while brightening it and eliminating discoloration. To make your nails healthy and strong rub a little bit of oil into cleaned, degreased and dried nails and the cuticles around them, preferably in the evening. Repeat for at least 2 weeks. You can wear cotton gloves on your hands so you don't rub oil into the sheets.
- When you clean your house and use some detergents – remember to wear rubber gloves. This way your nails won’t get hurt. Otherwise they can start to split.
- If you are interested in strengthening weakened nails it is also important to file them short. Remember – the weaker the nails, the shorter you should file them, as well as protect against chemicals and damage.
Types of manicure you can do at home?
Doing manicures at home is not so difficult. Thanks to the professional accessories, we can easily make it step by step. However, before we go into this, it is worth knowing what types of manicure we can decide for:
- Classic manicure – the most important fact here is to nourish the nail plate, as well as take care of the adjacent cuticle. Its most common stages are cuticle removal, nail filing, and nutrition. Then, last but not least, there is a moment of choosing a perfect color of traditional nail polish.
- Gel manicure – this type of manicure is about lengthening and superstructure of the natural nail plate with the help of a building gel. This is an ideal proposal for people who have a problem with nail biting. There are many options of nail gels available so you can easily choose something for you.
- Hybrid manicure – if you enjoy vivid color on the nails this is definitely something for you. It consists in the proper preparation of the nail, painting with a hybrid nail polish and fixing it in a UV or LED lamp. The effect lasts on the hands for up to 3 weeks which is extremely convenient. You can feel elegant and classy wherever you go.