- Nail extension and building with filing
- Nail extension and building using the one drop, no file technique
- Construction of avant-garde shapes
- Strengthening the natural nail plate
- Quick correction, 4 fingers at the same time
- Suitable for pinching
The mousse's thick consistency has the unusual property of changing the viscosity under the influence of supplied energy. When applied to the nail, its structure slightly thins. This process is called THIXOTROPY, or “liquid memory”. As a result, the gel is easy and even to apply, can be formed and gently self-levels. Despite the change inconsistency, it does not run off the nail and does not flood the cuticles.
Mousse Sculpture Gel is a product that works perfectly with the brush; it just needs to be gently pushed in the right direction while working. After curing in a UV or LED lamp, it becomes ultra-strong, hard and resistant to damage but remains easy to work with. It guarantees manicure durability.
- Does not flood the cuticles.
- It does not let air enter
- Does not yellow
- Mousse Sculpture Gel's innovative formula with “fluid memory” was developed for quick and comfortable work. It is perfect for both beginners and advanced nail techs.
It is recommended to remove the protective foil from the jar 24h before use to obtain the optimal consistency. Do not mix the mass in the jar. The colour may slightly change after filing.
- 01 Crystal Glass – colourless crystal designed for construction and building the skeleton.
- 02 Polar White – intense white with 100% coverage. Recommended for a construction French manicure. Apply in thin layers, extend the curing time to 120 s.
- 03 Coral Soft – a semi-transparent, slightly peach shade with 30% coverage.
- 04 Berry Blush – semi-transparent cool shade of pink with 60% coverage.
- 05 Baby Pink – milky pink with 80% coverage.
- 06 Dirty blush – dirty pink – 70% coverage