1. Pre-order products: All customers ordering pre-order products on our website specifically agree upon the following terms and conditions which accompany such orders.
2. By placing the order for a pre-order product, the customer acknowledges that the product is specifically ordered for them and cannot be cancelled, exchanged and returned (unless product is faulty).
3. We reserve the right to limit the quantity of pre-order products for any individual customer or household with reasonable notice.
4. All payments for pre-order products are non-refundable and must be made in full at the time of the pre-order.
5. All pre-order product release dates are estimates only and we are not liable for any damages caused by the late arrival of a pre-order product or any product related misrepresentations.
6. Customers must be aware that the product image, specification, release date and other product information may be subject to change without notice.
7. We will not be liable for any losses or inconvenience caused by pre-order products shipped or supplied in error. However, every effort will be made to resolve the situation as quickly as possible.
8. We shall not be responsible for any damages caused by delivery delays, including any consequential losses caused by the delay.
9. In the event that pre-order products are unavailable due to any cause, including an inventory shortage, you may opt for a full refund, store credit, or another item for the same pre-order purchase price.
10. You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase pre-order products.
11. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the England, without any regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
12. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications or agreements.
13. If any one or more of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be in any way affected or impaired thereby and shall remain in full force and effect as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision had not been included.
14. Our failure to enforce any of these terms shall not result in a waiver of that or any other term or condition.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of you and us and to our heirs, assigns and successors-in-interest.