Bronzing nourishing cream is a cosmetic intended for all skin types. The cream allows you to obtain a natural shade of tan while regenerating the epidermis, additionally provides low sun protection thanks to the SPF 10 filter. It provides keratin reconstruction and regeneration of the epidermis, strengthens the protective barrier and contributes to maintaining the skin in good condition and alleviating skin irritation. Due to the low concentration of the bronzing substance, it gives the skin a delicate tan. The cream has a light texture and aroma stimulating the senses, thanks to which the specific smell of dihydroxyacetone is eliminated.
- DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) - makes the skin gains an equally tan, without the need for exposure to sunlight,
- Brazil nut oil has protective and nourishing properties. Prevents transepidermal water loss, deeply moisturizes, tones and at the same time strengthens the skin and hair,
- Cupuacu butter has a high resistance to rancidity. It is a rich source of saturated and unsaturated fatty acids and phytosterols. It nourishes, regenerates, deeply moisturizes and protects the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation. It is especially suitable for dry and damaged skin, softens it and increases its elasticity,
- Karite butter - also known as "shea butter", contains vitamin E, sterols, triglycerides and fatty acids: palmitic, stearic, oleic and linoleic. Deeply moisturizes and nourishes the skin. It regenerates and protects the intercellular cement against damage,
- Macadamia oil - contains up to 22% palmitoleic acid, which is one of the most important fatty acids in epidermal lipids. It is compatible with the skin and has softening, moisturizing and oiling properties. It is safe for the care of sensitive baby skin.