Regenerating body butter after sunbathing will bring immediate relief and help the skin regain its natural balance. Based on vegetable oils and soothing extracts, the butter regenerates and moisturizes the skin, leaving it smooth and soft. The cosmetic soothes and reduces irritation after sunburn. Additionally, it tones, revitalizes and cleanses the skin. Despite its thick consistency, it is quickly absorbed, and the active ingredients penetrate into its deeper layers, rebuilding damaged epidermis. The butter will give the skin a beautiful color, good condition and youthful appearance.
- Cocoa butter stimulates collagen production and contains oleic acid, which moisturizes and regenerates the skin. It acts as a natural bronzer, improves its color and helps to reduce discoloration,
- Macadamia oil has antibacterial properties, regenerates cells and protects against sunlight. It softens and smoothes the epidermis, making the skin smooth and preserves the tan,
- Shea butter easily penetrates into the deep layers of the skin, where it intensively and long-lasting moisturizes. Together with macadamia oil, thanks to the high content of vitamins - A, E and F - it delays the aging process and eliminates free radicals,
- Oat extract creates a nourishing, softening and smoothing layer on the surface of the skin and hair. It has a soothing and anti-inflammatory effect and soothes irritations after sunburn and has anti-inflammatory properties,
- Olive oil softens the skin, nourishes it and restores the proper composition of sebum. Makes it smooth, soft and refreshed,
- Beeswax not only moisturizes and nourishes the skin, but also prevents excessive water loss. Properly moisturized skin becomes soft, smooth and elastic, as a result of which it retains its youthful appearance for longer.