Nourishing and regenerating hair conditioner from Nacomi is a natural cosmetic for hair care. The conditioner is a collection of natural and precious ingredients that improve the condition of the hair and make it moisturized and shiny.
- Keratin is a natural protein with a high content of sulfur amino acids. It is found in our skin, hair and nails. Keratin can penetrate inside the hair and build into its structure. As a result, it visibly strengthens the hair, makes the hair more elastic and bouncy. It smoothes, gives shine and a healthy look. Hair is less brittle because its mechanical strength is improved. Deeply moisturizes and protects them against the drying effects of agents used in shampoos,
- Avocado oil is an incredibly regenerating and nourishing oil. It contains a set of B vitamins, vitamin A in the form of carotenes, vitamin E, C, D and K. It also contains a set of minerals. It is rich in Omega-9 and Omega-6 fatty acids, which support the natural protective barrier of the skin, making it regenerated and moisturized. It is also used as a dry scalp conditioner and to stimulate hair growth,
- Glycerin has strong moisturizing properties. Makes the skin resistant to external factors. It prevents loss of moisture. It has a soothing and regenerating effect,
- Silk proteins are a fantastic building material that improves the level of hydration in the hair. Silk has excellent regenerative properties, additionally binds water, creating a protective film on the hair surface. By using silk products, your hair will be fluffy, soft, smooth and full of shine,
- Macadamia oil is quickly absorbed into the skin and intensively moisturizes it, stimulating the regeneration processes of the epidermis. The high content of the antioxidant - tocotrienol - helps to keep the skin looking young, smoothing it and eliminating minor imperfections,
- Inca Inchi oil is a natural ingredient with an extremely high concentration of vitamin E, which makes it perfect for the care of dry and prone to irritation skin, and naturally stimulates the skin to regenerate. It has a light, silky texture,
- Hydrolysed marine elastin provides the skin with nutrients and amino acids that prevent the degradation of collagen fibers and elastin, and are needed for the production of new fibers. These fibers are the natural scaffolding of our skin. When they become weaker or atrophy, our skin loses its elasticity, so they are essential to keep our skin looking young.