The Rose of the East face essence is another oil-free product based on floral waters from Soap Station. The essence of a light gel formula is instantly absorbed, leaving the skin soft and smooth. It was created from a combination of wild mallow hydrolate, Damask rose, hyaluronic acid, sodium lactate, ginseng extract and alginate. It references Korean-style care because Korean women use the essence as the fifth step of the beauty ritual that follows immediately after cleansing the face with a tonic or a hydrolate. The essence has a moisturizing, nourishing and smoothing effect.
- Wild mallow hydrosol - as a mucus material, it brilliantly moisturizes, contains tannins, flavonoids, phytosterols, sugars (rhamnose, galactose), acids organic, pectins (galacturonic acid, glycuronic acid), vitamin C, B vitamins, a large number of minerals,
- Damask rose hydrosol - contains significant amounts of vitamins C, B and K, carotene, tannins, polyunsaturated fatty acids and flavonoids. All these ingredients make the hydrolate and essential oil have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and regenerating properties,
- Hyaluronic acid - is a naturally occurring polysaccharide in the body, the amount of which decreases with age. Its basic task is to bind water in the skin (one molecule of hyaluronic acid is able to bind approx. 250 water molecules), it is also responsible for the diffusion of nutrients. Delivered systematically reduces wrinkles, firms and smoothes the skin, reduces scars,
- Ginseng root extract - has 8% ginsenosides, which have an antioxidant effect (protects against the influence of free oxygen radicals), revitalizing, regenerating, improving blood circulation in the skin, facilitating the renewal of the epidermis,
- Sodium lactate - 60% aqueous solution of the sodium salt of L-lactic acid. Its action is strongly moisturizing (recommended for all skin types, especially for cosmetics intended for irritation-prone and older skin), also has a strong antibacterial effect and regulates the pH of the entire cosmetic, and thus the skin. Sodium Lactate is a vegan raw material,
- Alginate - it is an extract of brown algae, formed from the walls of the algae cell. It is a natural polysaccharide with strong moisturizing, regenerating and smoothing properties. Additionally, it makes our Eastern Rose have the consistency of a light gel. In addition, it has an immunostimulating and rejuvenating effect, binds toxins and creates a protective film on the skin that protects against excessive water loss. It contains vitamins such as K, B1, B2, B12, B9, as well as macro-and microelements, soothes irritated and allergy-prone skin.