The "Three Sisters Serum" face serum is a vitamin and mineral bomb that nourishes and regenerates and has anti-ageing properties. The serum consists of a base of three oils and three highly concentrated active ingredients. These are raspberry seed oil, passion fruit oil and apricot oil. Coenzyme Q10, alpha-lipoic acid, lipoglycine. The serum is wonderfully absorbed, leaving the skin firm and nourished. It evens out its colour and strengthens the skin's lipid barrier. The serum is recommended for older people and those who, after the age of 25, also need increased protection and antioxidation for their skin.
- The raspberry seed oil has anti-ageing properties, contains huge amounts of vitamin E and provitamin A, antioxidants, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids and phospholipids. Seals the skin's lipid barrier, regenerates, has anti-inflammatory and nourishing properties,
- Passion fruit oil is rich in vitamins A, C, K, E, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, silicon and bioflavonoids. It works excellent on couperose skin, acne skin, with rosacea and ordinary acne, eczema and atopic dermatitis. It is a natural antioxidant and a builder of damaged skin. It is a dry oil, so it absorbs wonderfully without leaving a greasy film,
- Apricot kernel oil is recommended for sensitive, mature and dry skin. It has a high content of oleic and linoleic acid, vitamins A and E. It evens out the skin tone and perfectly smoothes the epidermis. It is a very delicate oil that can be used on very sensitive and allergic skin,
- Coenzyme Q10 enhances the protection of skin cells against free radicals, protects elastin and collagen against degeneration, and thus slows down the skin's ageing process, improving its elasticity, firmness, colour, and hydration. It is an indispensable ingredient in the fight against the passage of time,
- Lipoglycine is the basic amino acid that builds collagen, facilitating the transport of active substances (contained in oils) into the skin. It has strong antibacterial properties and stimulates the reconstruction of the epidermis. We love it because it creates an acid layer on the skin, which helps to maintain the proper pH of the skin. It works anti-acne and rebuilds,
- Alpha-lipoic acid is a powerful antioxidant (over a hundred times stronger than vitamin C). It brightens the skin, has anti-inflammatory and anti-wrinkle properties. Protects against UV radiation, α-lipoic acid effectively protects against free oxygen radicals, brightens the skin, has anti-inflammatory and anti-wrinkle properties. Due to its structure, it easily penetrates the skin, which makes it very effective! Acid is a natural component of the mitochondria of plants and animals and is, therefore, an essential cofactor in metabolic processes. Α-lipoic acid (αLA) in the epidermis and dermis is converted to dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA). Both forms have antioxidant properties, capture free oxygen radicals, while DHLA acid also regenerates endogenous antioxidants (vitamin C and E, glutathione and ubiquinone) and repairs proteins damaged by oxidation.