Sugar peeling with freeze-dried raspberries by Apis is a cosmetic that will love dry and dehydrated skin that needs regeneration. Intensively exfoliating the stratum corneum. Freeze-dried raspberries included in the composition of the cosmetic protect the skin against free radicals. Raspberry and almond seed oil rebuilds the hydrolipid coat, and hyaluronic acid provides hydration at various levels in the skin. Thanks to it, the skin will be exfoliated, moisturized and regenerated.
- Delicate cane sugar crystals - very gently exfoliate the stratum corneum. Cane sugar additionally rebuilds the intercellular cement,
- Freeze-dried raspberries - have a soothing effect, regulate the secretion of sebum, protect the skin against free radicals,
- Raspberry seed oil - delays the ageing process of the skin, protects against solar radiation, has antibacterial properties,
- Almond oil - strengthens the skin's hydrolipid barrier, slows down the ageing process of the skin,
- Hyaluronic acid - intensive moisturizing.